I am really disappointed that operation anchorage is not available for the PS3.
Damn microsoft :rolleyes:
Printable View
I am really disappointed that operation anchorage is not available for the PS3.
Damn microsoft :rolleyes:
That's what you get for letting Brandon buy an icky Ps3. Yuck!
We have a 360 but that thing [BLINK]HATES[/BLINK] me. That awful evil machine went red ring of death on me with something scandelous inside it. It was a great thing to explain to Brandon.
The replacement 360 just gathers dust.
I still have a grudge.
Mine has never red-ringed. Not at all. Plus, I'm told you can crack the box and fix it. Having already opened a 360 for some nefarious purposes I can say I am not worried. The endless amounts of games and thrashing all of my friends pathetic gamer scores is just icing :D
We have had three machines go red ring of death on us.
I'm just guessing here, but I'm going to say: You're doing something wrong :D
I just think the 360 isn't man enough to handle adult content.
*coughperhapsyour360cough*
okay, allow me to explain about my dvd player (360). I bought mine on launch day, back when they had the major red ring problems. Worked fine for awhile and finally crashed on dead rising (fun game). Microsoft replaced it no problem and I was playing gears of war in 2 weeks. Then I rented WSOP and it crashed again, then Jil watched porn and it crashed again. My grand total is 4 red rings and I'm on my 5th 360 right now. I gave up on games since I lose focus after I have to send it away for 3 weeks. I have yet to beat dead rising 100%, I own mass effect and lost odyssey and haven't even touched either out of fear of getting 30 hours in and getting my 5th red ring. so its a dvd player now, I got my 4th red ring of death watching Carnivale season 2.
after my 3rd red ring I asked for a upgraded system cause they only send me referbished premium systems. after talking to 4 different people it was made clear to me that they can only send me what I bought. so I'm stuck with the red ring series and refuse to buy another 360 when I already was loyal enough to buy a system on launch date.
I moved on to the PS3 when they were $600 and have been very happy. I can play all my ps1 and ps2 games, watch blu rays, have free internet gaming, rechargable controllers, psp viewing and gaming, and hdmi. I can stream movies and some games over the psp with a wifi connection. I have only 1 beef with the PS3 and that is the lack of the DLC.
I'll take lack of DLC over RRoD.
yeah you two fight about 360 vs ps3
fallout 3 pc is the obvious winner. neither you get GECK muahahahahaha!!